All: Actors Who Were Paired as Couples on More Than One Show

• Members

She was on Sinbad's show when she started PC and he was saying how much everyone knows her and will miss her as Angie. She was playfully like, "No no, Angie is DEAD. biggrin.png " I remember thinking, "Aww, come on now Miss Debbi, nobody wants to hear that. :( "

Not just Angie and Jacob, but I think Loving could have benefitted in general from a lot of AMC crossovers as it struggled along. I would have taken some combo of Tad, Jenny, Greg, Liza, Jesse, Angie, not all of them mind you, over to Alden University when they graduated high school. A big summertime story laying roots in Corinth, having them mix it up with some new young characters over there before school started and more permanent moves happened. Tad could have gotten some girl pregnant, dropped out, went back to Pine Valley, the girl followed him... stuff like that.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eileen Fulton as Lisa twice had Nicolas Coster as a husband.First on Our Private World where Lisa married John Eldridge.They were on ATWT for a spell when OPW was axed. Years later Lisa married Edouardo,again played by Coster.

Jada Rowland was teamed with David O'Brien twice.Firstly on Secret Storm where Amy and Paul Britton were involved.O'Brien was one of several actors to play Paul.Years later Rowland was Carolee and O'Brien her husband Steve on The Doctors.

• Members

This didn't wind up happening, but James DePaiva was originally the one GL wanted to play Ben Warren, and I have a feeling they were going to put him with Fiona Hutchison's Jenna--meaning, OLTL's Max & Gabrielle, reunited on a different show.

I remember Carl saying on my Soaps & Real Life Pregnancies thread how Liz Keifer had to act out an S&M scene as Blake with HB's Ben while pregnant. Of course, all I could imagine was JDP & FH acting out a scene like that. How HOT would that have been?

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if they were paired up again onscreen/stage somewhere. It may not work out, but I'd still watch just to see them together again.

Archived