DAYS: Spoilers galore

• Members

Austin and Carrie go to a lodge to get away, and not suprisingly Abby shows up with Melanie. Melanie and Austin indivdually realize that Abby has lost it. She sneaks into their room and has a breakdown and Austin comforts her as he wears nothing but a towel. Carrie and Melanie walks in and Abby blurts out that she and Austin are lovers. When Austin doesn't deny it Carrie slaps him.

Sami learns that Lucas has a fiancee named Autumn back in Hong Kong.

Billie returns and this time she and Bo are strictly platonic. Bo and Roman have a drug bust gone wrong and Bo ends up in the hospital. Billie goes to visit him while he is in the hospital. Hope, still in Alamainia calls to check in on Bo and is suprised to hear Billie on the phone. Next thing that Hope hears is Billie screaming "oh my god he's dying!" before the phone goes dead and Hope and John are unable to make any contact with anyone in Salem.

They also hint at a possible Billie/Daniel pairing.

Madison tells Ian he wants to leave him for Brady. Ian said she can leave if she wants but if she divorces him he will report Brady to the feds for corporate espionage for helping Sami work as a mole for Kate.

All of this, is in this week's SOD.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think I have ever liked Carrie but I am just beyond annoyed with both her and Rafe and their general indignation when they have been sneaking around kissing and making googly eyes at each other.

And so the lusting over a man she can't have starts. rolleyes.gif I swear all of Sami's relationships are the same. I need a break from this story and it hasn't even started yet.

I like this story already.

• Members

Austin and Carrie seems somewhat interesting. I could care if the couple werent so boring on screen and I blame that on Patrick Muldoon...his awful acting plus his grandpa looks dont help. The rest of the spoilers are zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Members

Well, being as Austin couldn't remember sleeping with Sami when he blacked out, he probably thinks the worst and assumes they did the deed. Still not the smartest thing to do, but I can kind of see why he would jump to that conclusion.

Archived