January 30 - February 3, 2012

Toups

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think they really miscalculated with the whole Will/Sami story, not to mention the rushed Carrie/Rafe story. I think everyone involved is so unlikeable and it's all about plot points, with no reason to care about anyone involved. Unless you hate Sami there's nothing to get out of the story.

• Members

The Revolution is rightfully tanking. But I can't see it buying GH more time when GH's ratings are a rough equivalent and likely takes more $$$ to produce.

If I were to guess, Vicky Dummer will plug both holes with new cheap programming, and GH AND The Revolution will both be gone, a la AMC/OLTL before them.

• Members

I think having it on Friday didnt really help either and there arent anymore previews so people thought Will was just going to huff and puff and not say anything. Carrie and Rafe blah.....I only cared about Will telling Sami off and Sami catching Carrie and Rafe...now there isnt much to care about until Rafe founds out about Sami and EJ...which will suck cause Galen cant act....lol

• Members

I think they'll just put any crap in that timeslot and say it's cheap so who cares.

I'm mostly just waiting for ABC to get out of daytime altogether, which they are probably hoping for. Let's have some reruns of The Patty Duke Show.

Archived