B&B: Actor taken off contract

• Members

I feel like it would make a difference to the viewer. It certainly did when Maxie was having a heart problem and we had FakeFelicia on the show. No one could connect because it wasn't Kristina Wagner...But KW had hardly worked with KS. And so, even tho KS and JW haven't worked together, she is the accepted adult Maxie and he is the only Frisco, so it just seems like if it's going to happen...It should be her.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thats different as the heart story was a retread of one of GH's most iconic story, heck one of the more memorable in daytime history. KW was integral to that in so many ways so revisiting it without her there was very glaring. Kirsten Storms being here or not does not even compare. There is no story retread and your argument would only make sense to me if it was an issue of Robyn Richards returning or not, but thats not it. Jack Wagner played no relevance to KS's run as Maxie. JL or KS.....same difference

• Members

With Valentini and Carlivati supposedly wanting to bring back GH's history (Robert, Anna, Holly) from that era of Frisco and Felicia, I could see it happening. As much as I do NOT want to watch this show (GH), I am extremely interested. I used to love that show back in those days with all of them front and center and Frisco/Felicia were one of the first couples I became a HUGE fan of.

• Members

I wonder if Kristina Wagner would return if Jack returned as Frisco. I know that KW & JW divorced in real life and I am not sure what kind of relationship they have or not since their divorce. If JW did return and KW did not, I wonder if ABC and GH would go to the extent of bringing Sandra Ferguson back as Felicia.

• Members

I didn't say it had to be Kirsten in the role, but she has been there for the past 6 years compared to Jenn's few months, I feel less of a connection with this Maxie versus Kirsten and Robyn, I was just saying that because I really wanted to see Maxie make amends with her parents and it wouldn't be the same with someone I am not connected to in the role.

Archived