B&B: Actor taken off contract

• Members

I will admit she is starting to grow on me. For some reason, I realized this in the Anthony/Tracy wedding episode.

I agree! I have wanted Deacon back for so long. That would be a nice way to shake things up on the show too and it can give Brooke an actual story outside of filler. Besides, Y&R is doing the character no favors.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Deacon would be great.

Macy, I can live without.

There is already plenty of characters on the canvas that need attention. FELICIA, Thorne, Thomas, Taylor, Dayzee come to mind. Thorne should take over Spectra by rights, his daughter Alexandria has a strong Spectra connection.

As for Jack Wagner, I liked him when he first came on, but Brad Bell blew a promising Brooke-Nick relationship. And since then, he has been chemistry poison. Better that he return to GH -- and work on supporting Heather Locklear so that she get some help.

• Members

I think all Deacon would end up doing is being paid to break up Hope/Liam again.

I'd ditch Taylor and Thomas - Thomas has never worked, and Taylor lost most of her purpose a long time ago.

Felicia will never have a story again...I think someone at B&B decided Ridge would be diminished if any other Forrester sibling had any presence on the show.

I'd love to see Macy again but even if they don't bring her back (and I doubt they will), they do need another strong female character in that age range. Hanging your entire show on Steffi and Bill repeating the same lines every episode isn't going to work forever.

• Members

I knew that the big storyline B&B had with Massimo revealed as Ridge's father would turn out to be a COLOSSAL mistake. IMO, it was always the show's major Jump The Shark moment and now, the Marones have absolutely no presence on the show (no surprise there) so the reveal was ultimately pointless.

Either way, I'm glad to see Jack Wagner go. I haven't cared for him since his first GH run and even then, I preferred Felicia with Colton Shore (my aunt watched so when I'd spend the night at my grandparents' house, I'd watch with her). The Marones have been an albatross of boring since their arrival (save Jackie, though she's not a blood Marone and that's who I'm referring to).

If B&B did 2 things, I'd be hooked all over again:

1. Re-pair Brooke/Thorne and realllly explore what could be a dynamite triangle (not a quad- I'd prefer Taylor not be involved or axed completely

and

2. Make Bill & Steffy the power couple that they should be and continue building the Katie/Steffy rivalry

Simple as that

• Members

IMO, good news! B&B needs to let some people go. Like Nick, Jackie, Owen and Oliver. 4 good choices by B&B. They brought nothing interesting to the table. I hope that Bridget will stay gone too.

Next I would get rid of Donna, Marcus, Dayzee, Pammie, and yes, Taylor! There, I said it.

Justin can stay on, Bill needs someone to talk his actions out with that is on his side. But as far as I can see, that is the only thing Justin is good for.

I would bring back Deacon ASAP. He needs to come in and give Hope a dose of reality. He also has that history with Brooke and Amber.

I loved Deacon with Macy. But Macy coming back after being brain dead and taken off life support...? No. No, no, no.

It would be awesome if Joanna Johnson would come back, as Karen. She's Bill's sister and history with Ridge and Thorne.

And I miss the Forresters being front and center. I'd bring back Felicia and Kristen. Not Tony though.

Would be nice if Bill had another son he didn't know of. Someone who is more like himself than Liam is.

• Members

Thank heavens I'm not the only one who has never gotten the appeal of KS' Maxie (in fact, I found her horrible) and wished that they hadn't let go of the original Maxie (Robyn Richards) for her.

I keep hearing about him and Kristina coming back to the show, but I haven't heard a confirmation from news reps/their spokespeople.

• Members

I'm so glad I won't have to turn into B&B and see his face. Before he ever came on B&B I made a picture of Brooke and Jack Wagner and suggested they would make a great couple. Was I ever wrong. Bradley Bell has no clue how to write men. Nick Marone is the most repulsive male character I have seen on daytime in decades, but Deacon, and a few other of BB's creations aren't running far behind.

Archived