January 23-27, 2012

Toups

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Revolution is down to a 0.5 in women 18-49, less than half of OLTL's recent numbers:

CBS's Daytime Talker Delivers its Largest Audience Ever and Matches its Best Women 18-49 Rating

THE TALK, CBS's daytime talk show, delivered its largest audience ever and matched its all-time best women 18-49 ratings, according to Nielsen live plus same day ratings for the week ending Jan.27.

THE TALK averaged 2.45 million viewers, 0.9/06 in women 18-49 and 1.1/07 in women 25-54, which matches its second-highest rating in that key demographic.

Compared to the same week last year, THE TALK was up +8 in viewers (vs. 2.27m), +13% in women 18-49 (vs. 0.8/05) and +10% in women 25-54 (from 1.0/06).

In head-to-head competition, THE TALK also topped ABC's "The Revolution" by decisive margins in viewers and key women demographics. THE TALK out-rated "The Revolution" in viewers by +60% (2.45m vs. 1.53m), by +80% in women 18-49 (0.9/06 vs. 0.5/03) and by +57% in women 25-54 (1.1/07 vs. 0.7/04)

• Administrator

They sure did! I'm telling you, Hope/Liam/Steffy/Bill/Katie is gold, it's classic soap opera and should be played out for YEARS. Keep playing Hope/Liam as "the rooted couple" and Steffy/Bill as the interlopers who keep them apart.

• Administrator

I really believe Hope/Liam/Steffy/Bill/Katie can at least tie Y&R in the demos. There needs to be a big secret that is dragged out for months and have a big reveal. My suggestion: a pregnancy secret that keeps Liam/Hope apart. It's an easy formula here. I can see the storyline in my head. LOL Don't screw it up, Brad!

• Members

LOL it is too bad that he likes to speed through stories. The whole blood clot wa story had the beginning, middle and end in like 2 or 3 weeks. I do think that another roadblock will be a Steffy pregnant.

Also forgot to talk about the demos wow a 1.3! I don't think any soap but Y&R has been that high in more than a year.

Archived