ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Members

A soap star twofer. The independent film "Every Secret Thing" will be premiering at the Tribeca Film Festival next month. The film - produced by Frances McDormand - stars Elizabeth Banks, Dakota Fanning, and Diane Lane. (How's that for girl power? LOL!)

In it Renee Elise Goldsberry (Evangeline, OLTL) plays a character who is married to one played by Jason Pendergraft, who played Dixie's frenemy Dr. Anders on AMC 2.0.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm sure others will disagree, but I think he looks pretty well for someone his age. His hair is thinner, of course, and his stomach is bigger -- but hey, the guy's in his, what, sixties? Seventies? You can't expect him to look EXACTLY as he did on RH.

Wait, this photo was taken in 2004? That's...ten years ago. Oops. Maybe I should reserve judgment until we've seen a more recent photo?

Edited by Khan

• Members

Another Victim of JFP. I hate that they had Stavros just kill her like that in Sept 2001

I also heard ot was that story taht was the last straw and why Stephen Nicholas quit at the end of 2001

Edited by John

• Members

I've been re-watching RH from the start on youtube. Hawkins was a nice-looking guy, if not much could be said for his acting...on RH, at least, since I never saw anything else he was in. He did get somewhat better later on, not as much obvious reliance on the cue cards and maybe his personal problems were starting to straighten out. Apart from how he looked, I did wonder how his relationship with his son turned out, since I thought I'd heard long ago that they'd had a strained relationship. Seems it got better. Funny how the photos don't even refer to him by name, just as "Christian Slater's father" but he was still recognizable 30 years after the show. Nice to see he has hair...or did up til then, anyway...how many people on RH wore a piece? wink.png I don't think he looked too bad in the pics. I was surprised to find any, I'd looked before.

Now I'm curious to see Trent Jones, another hard to find one.

Edited by applcin

• Members

Lindsey McKeon tweeted today that she will be back on Supernatural again later this season (she hasn't been on since 2010).

I never liked her as Marah Lewis, but she's always done a great job on that show (she plays Tessa, a reaper).