ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Members

Well, he was fired. Both he & Rachel Miner, who had played young Michelle to his young Billy were both fired. In his case, he was considered to be too short for whomever had ended up as that next Michelle. I can't think what her name was. I'm blank. But, I do know that later she ended up over on ABC. Someone will think of it.

Gosh, I loved both of them! Bryan Buffington and Rachel Miner!

Yasmine Bleeth and Christian Slater are two who were child actors as well, weren't they? I don't think she works but I think he does.

Edited by Donna B
Add.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yes, that's right, Rebecca Budig. Then eventually Nancy St. Albans was Michelle Bauer Santos when she married into the Santos clan via Danny. And, they had Robbie as a son. That seems suspicious to me that they fired Bryan Buffington just over 5'1" and 5'4". I wonder who did the firing. JFP? MADD?

• Members

It shouldn't have been an issue between him and Budig considering he didn't end up being with her anyway. It was going to be a problem with taller actresses. Bethany Joy Lenz (Haley from One Tree Hill) was cast as Michelle when Budig left and St. Albans was the next Michelle when Lenz left. Michelle wasn't Lenz first role  on GL.

Edited by sivad40

• Members

Patricia Hayling (now Patricia Hayling Price), seen in Retro TV's rerun cycle on The Doctors as Bettina Chambers (beginning in December 1978), went from the show business world to the corporate business world. She worked for IBM before starting her own talent development and consulting firm.

https://liveworkstrategize.com/about-us/

Please register in order to view this content