GH: January Discussion Thread

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I swear the stuff with Sonny & Michael today happened last year AND in 2010! BORING! And Michael contacted Johnny again. Let me guess, he's going to ask him for a job since Sonny won't let him back into the dirty side of the business? rolleyes.gif Um that's happened before to, Garin. Wow.

Michael was SO whiny and annoying today as usual. I can't stand him.

The Maggie/Steve stuff was not good at all. What's with people laying out in hospital beds at random times in the hospital now? LOL. Don't they have jobs to do?

I liked the Kate/Olivia scenes, pretty entertaining though I do find it odd how friendly they are with each other now.

I laughed out loud at that, too! glatwt, I could not agree more. There was NO point in that crash happening! Nothing even happened afterwards! LOL.

• Members

ok i been GW's biggest supporter but, if i tune in today and see two more people lying in the hospital bed looking up at the cieling talking about "tell me what you see?" im going to throw my remote! no i cant afford a new tv, i'll just wait for Ron Carlivati to come on over. Garin Wolf your letting me down!

• Members

It's as if each day he becomes more insufferable than the last. You'd figure having to live the rest of his life knowing he got peen up the bunghole would keep him from risking it again.

Unless... he secretly liked it. :unsure:

"Carter had a surprisingly tender stroke..." :wub:

• Members

This is the first time I've ever truly given up on GH. I just deleted 3 weeks worth of shows from my DVR. I'll start watching again when RC shows up. OLTL may not have been perfect, but I never gave up on that show. I never even gave up on Guza's GH from more than a week or so. I guess boredom is the one thing I cannot forgive a soap for.

• Members

I thought Guza's GH was mind-numbingly dull for most of the late 90's, but he was able to get away with it more at the time, since there was still some of the old guard left. The show is so hollowed out now, I'm not sure what will save it. I imagine there will be lots of wacky camp with Spinelli and Luke, and Lulu will be raped out of love - I guess it might get attention, at least.

• Members

I think GH worked to a degree for a time with Guza(take "worked" how you will) due to Pratt and he and the events they did. They would get a huge boost from an event that would bump ratings for a time, and they would dwindle until the next big event. I also think putting my own personal likes and dislikes aside, chemistry, and story, there were a few couples around that had some semblence of a foundation to them, Sonny/Carly, Liz/Lucky, Nikolas/emily. Now there is nothing but a hallowed out version of Luke Spencer left and a dulled out Robin that has any ties to this shows legacy and history.Monica. Tracy. edward are all pretty worthless and only exist to prop Jason or to enable Luke as a cheater and drunk. I am actually greatful that the character of Lucky is finally gone once and for all. He probably just should have really died when they "killed" him off.

Archived