GH: January Discussion Thread

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL at our Friday cliffhanger laugh.pngrolleyes.gif

I was expecting the Johnny/Carly scenes from Thursday to continue into Friday, how could they not? Carly's last statement to him was "What do I have to do to keep you away from my son?" We just get nothing after that?! Disappointing. I love Carly/Johnny scenes.

The snow white wyndemere girl stuff is just laughably bad. It's even worse now that they've brought Spinelli into it. Just embarrassing. And she's Ewen's patient? Boring. What's the point of all this? I still don't get what that Laura painting has to do with anything. This story is so flat.

I find the Tracy/Anthony Z stuff sorta funny & interesting but it's pretty sad that Luke has been nowhere in sight. Where the hell is he?? Not that I care that much but damn.

Can Monica please go sit her ass down in a rocking chair and STFU already. Bitch continues to have NO ROOM to talk but still manages to STRETCH it out and bash Liz non-stop. Wish Liz would stop playing so nice with that hag. Ugh! Monica is just pathetic to watch & listen to, she is making a total fool out of herself. She needs to drop it already, especially at work.

That was a funny moment with Alexis/Sonny/Mac/ex Mayor Floyd on Thursday's show

icon1.gif Looking forward to seeing how this turned out: http://nymag.com/dai...ital-movie.html

• Members

I think it's actually natural--I've known guys with chest hair patterns like that. (At least I hope so unless it's some weird shaving trick to make your pecs stand out or something I'm not grasping...) But for once I actually wondered "Why DIDN'T they make him wax" when usually I'm annoyed how guys with obvious hair are waxed clean for soap shirtless scenes...

• Members

Monica doesn't need room to talk, and this is what they should have had her doing for years. Instead of Epiphany, who is merely a grouch (and a selfish grouch who ate all of Olivia's christmas food at that!) Monica brings a nasty streak to the table the show needs. Tracy doesn't interact with enough people to spread the snark around.

• Members

GH Law says Jason's halo never be tarnished - EVER! - so this is what we get 24/7/365 when Jason is involved. Whitewashing and excusing." That's Monica's purpose...I am a Monica fan but not when she is in Jason (& Michael) brown-nosing mode. Historically she's never cared for Sonny & never missed an opportunity to snark at him the day she champions Sonny then I'll have a problem.

quartermainefan,

Monica knows nothing of Elizabeth's relationship w/Jason she wasn't even in his life when they were together so this is all just a waste of screen time but for those who

know the story this is not exactly how it went

down.

• Members

Monica's just not fun to watch. She's 70 years old having beef with a 30 year old over her non-existent relationship with her dead grandson. It's like, seriously? Liz is the devil, but Sam -- who also knew Jake was your grandson, hired thugs to "pretend" to terrorize him and Liz, as well as watched him get kidnapped and stayed silent about it -- is an angel sent from above? I just don't take her seriously. She's unprofessional, immature and has a really warped sense of reality when it comes to Jason. She was kind of amusing bitching in the 2 Quatermaine scenes a year, but other than that, I can do without Stretch Tight.

She's no longer on probation. She's been blackballed.

• Members

Which is a valid project everyone needs to remember who Eliesabitch really is. Too many women have been thrown off the show because they had to be sacrificed in someway for her just cause she pushed out Morgan's first child six years ago.

Archived