GH: January Discussion Thread

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ostrich-hotlinks.jpg

What a god awful picture. She's a very unattractive woman, but that's an especially bad picture. Keep her AWAY from GH. She's a god awful actress. I still can't get over her awful "NO. NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" when she found out that Zach was dead. Made Farah Fath look like Meryl Streep.

• Members

So I finally watched that NYE episode a lot of people have been raving about. And I LOVED IT. This is the first time in 6 years I have been 100% team Carly. And I thought Laura Wright actually did really well with it. Kelly Sullivan is CRINGEWORTHY! Dear God, when she tried to be ghetto I actually physically felt pain. Maurice Benard did what he always does - For a second I wasn't sure if I was watching an episode from 2011, or Claudia's birthday party from 2009. He acted exactly the same.

But it was a good episode, and LW did well. Carly was justified and had great dialogue. Loved when she shut Alexis down.

• Members

I just watched those scenes myself bc of you guys. I thought it was well done. I actually felt Michael's anger was a bit justified as he was fueld by his own grief for Abby's death. I didnt have anything against him going off on Carly. Hate that he did it publicly though.

I didnt mind Alexis going off on her either as she was Jax's friend and she's talked to Carly since and she said nothing to her. She'd definetly have kept quiet and not run to Sonny. She hurt by thinking he was dead

Sonny and Kate though? STFU. Kate "getting ghetto" LMAO! Good one there. Girl sit your ass down. I love how Carly shut her down and how she wasnt backing down from Sonny. "I may be a liar, but he's still a killer" Sonny was just awful. It almost looked like he was ready to hit Carly or kill her if she didnt tell him what he wanted.

Spinelli is seeing Ethan's mystery woman? How did he meet her?

I didnt get the end. That was Jason on the ground. Was there someone else? What happened?

Archived