GH: January Discussion Thread

• Members

LOL...Monica loves Sam. She views Liz as the second coming of the antichrist

Robin is being very selfish. She thinks she is doing the best thing but this shouldnt be only her decision. And wanting Liz to take her place in Patrick and Emma's life? Crazy ass Liz who was admitted to a mental institution twice in the last 2 years?

Mystery lady is an escaped psych patient?

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gosh I hope its not Elizabeth I'm tire of the looneytunes storylines please just keep her away from Jason/Monica/Sam she'll go underr the wheels for sure Jason has another medical crisis I see a neurosurgery in his future.

Sonny's love scene today, Carly willing to prostitute (herself to Johnny) for the greater good. ..Hurry up Ron!

• Members

Kate rolleyes.gif Smug, pathetic biotch. She was so annoying waltzing down those stairs with Sonny's shirt on and drinking wine. I was done when she started complimenting Sonny's parenting skills. What a doormat bimbo.

Carly and Johnny are damn hot, loved their kiss. I hate the sleazy way they're being brought together though e8099.gif It's probably best to keep going w/Shawn and Carly.

What in the hell kind of yoga workout was that with Maxie and Lulu?! They had heels on. LOL. It was funny though, I was laughing when Lulu got stuck.

I kinda liked the vibe of the PCPD crew today. Dante/Delores/Ronnie weren't half bad, too bad Bambi had to bust in and ruin everything. Ugh!

Archived