OLTL: Discussion for the week of December 19

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You may be an "aging slut" Kassie, but you wear it well! tongue.pngwink.pnglaugh.png Love ya, girl! smile.png

Anyway, yay Todd & Jack being civil with each other! My Manning loving heart approves wub.png .

Rex/Gigi: Okay, guys, I used to be a fan before Stacy came around in 09. Shows how my young age still holds power over me sometimes laugh.png . But GOOD LORD, Fina? The time travel stuff (and I actually LIKED some of the 2008 TT stuff! Mostly seeing everybody dressed up as other characters)? The only thing I like about that is actually seeing what happened that night. Call me a glutton for punishment, but I'm actually mildly curious.

I have to say, Rama & Aubrey's hug at the end was actually kind of sweet.

Oh well. At least Cutter told the truth, and looked pretty even in jail wub.pnglaugh.png .

PS: Could someone PLEASE make a gif of Tea hurling that arrangement of flowers at the poor unsuspecting wall? It is to be used when one feels just a tad too bipolar on any given day laugh.png .

• Members

I really wish we had gotten a scene of Jack and Sam finding out Tea was pregnant. I loved her Todd hate yesterday and snapping at Dani fro letting her guard down wiht him. Its too bad we havent seen Todd with Dani though bc it all feels so empty

Neela....awful. Im not feeling her acting and dont care for the character

Still cant stand Aubrey

The Fina stuff was absolute crap. This is really how they had to reunite Rex and Gigi? The promos made it seem better than it actually would be

• Members

If I didn't know better I'd think some 13-year-old fat girl in pink sweatpants came up with this closed circuit death TV idea.

And how can somebody own sister be so cruel?? :(

I wish Viki wasn't so pressed for Clint. She shouldn't have to be doing any of the begging here.

I really wish we were blessed with a longer play out of the Jack/Neela/Shane thing which I find kind of interesting.

• Members

I'm betting there are a lot of offended 13 year olds who know they have FAR MORE imagination than the crud passing itself off as Gigi's return. Don't bother getting medical evidence it's really Gigi... trust the time travel channel... yup... all you need. I'd rather see Victor's return... Spencer Truman's return... Nash's return... Sheesh... or even Victor Lord / Mitch Lawrence... (too far?) I just can't believe they brought Gigi back, and in the most ridiculous way possible.

• Members

Ugh, I guess after the 1968 s/l I should expect this sort of thing for Rex and Gigi. That ending was pretty darn good, though I just don't know what to make of Neela, she kind of works the nerves. I got a little choked up when Shane looked at the star and told his mother she could rest.

So of course Jack can't go to jail for the murder of Gigi Morasco because she isn't dead, so is the whole case going to turn to the murder of Stacy Morasco and will he get off on some sort of moralistic loophole because she was such a c u next Tuesday? I wonder if his court case is or was one of the originally planned cliffhangers.

Archived