OLTL: Discussion for the week of December 19

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh dear lord about today's show. Wish I could put a million eyeroll icons on today's show. Did I miss something or did the scenes jump on the Gigi scenes?? The whole rewrite just proves what a hack Ron Carlivati is...and to devote most of the show to those two morons....oye

• Members

He's still not innocent of everything else which is pretty serious. Wreckless endangerment because his actions were dangerous and another person suffered as a result of what he did. Gigi almost died and she's lost 6 months with her family because of his actions. He knowingly let someone else take part of the fall for crimes that they both committed so I'm sure there's some kind of charge that could be bought against him for that, and there's the fact that he tormented Shane and attempted to put him in danger. According to a pass episode, an autopsy was performed on Stacy so she died thanks to herself and Jack lol. Technically Stacy didn't lock herself in the room and chose to stay and commit a crime. Now if she had just be overcome while trying to save her sister (that would have taken less time ) then Jack could be 100% guilty. Overall he's still guilty but not 100%.

• Members

It's kind of funny to look back at how much RC pushed for viewers to see Danielle as Todd's true child, so important, worthy of being obsessed over by her wonderful parents, protected by Blair and the Cramers, etc. I guess that only mattered to him when his favorite couple were around.

• Members

just saw yesterdays show. Bad acting and no chemistry between Rex and Gigi.

I always find it dumb how people shop for Christmas gifts months in advance and they always turn up when someon dies. I thought the same here at first but thought it was a nice touch when they said that TSJTodd left those there for Tea/Dani to find bc he assumed he'd be kicked out of their lives bc of the switcheroo.

Eww, what was Todd wearing?

Love that Clint and Viki are back together. Love that couple

• Members

I thought the same, but then realized that the jones the writers have for this insipid pairing means that they'll have Nora write this off as 'self defense' and John (judge,jury, part-time coroner) will rule Stacy's death an accident... Rex and Gigi - the end. I wish this was the end of having to see Rex and Gigi. I can't believe that decades of OLTL come down to this. I know the writers were preparing for a big move to Prospect Park, but it really shows lack of foresight on their part to not give fans more and save this couple for the move (even if played by different actors). There are a number of fans who weren't going to be able to make that move. The writers still owed them a grand "ending".

I'm still hoping that the last several weeks will be a play up of OLTL history and fan faves used to entice fans - with the idea of enticing fans to make the jump to the web-based show when it was a possiblity.

• Members

I hate to admit I'm coming around to RHTodd and Jack. I find it weird how little RC has RHTodd interested in Dani, when he wrote TSJTodd as being obsessed with having a relationship with her before RH was set to come back.

I swear they've been chem testing the hell out of FL and ME recently, which I could actually be down for if the show was still going to PP.

Archived