OLTL: Discussion for the week of December 19

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What was the plan with Farah Fath? Didn't she say she was leaving but was returning to wrap the story up, because the show had been canceled? I can't remember now.

Rex and Gigi killed the show; I guess that means their presence in the last weeks is suitable.

• Members

Is it too much to ask that the writers have Rex think about Cutter's comments about "Stacy" having no surgical scars and that there was nothing to reverse? That's easy to look for. Follow testing is easier... nope... Soaps continue to mock themselves until the very end. It's easier to go the 'time travel' route. Really? Was no one awake in the writers' room when that little dud was proposed?

• Members

Ron Carlivati

Don't you wish you could go back in time and see what happened between Stacy and Gigi in the basement? Oh, wait, you can! Just watch #OLTL!

Soaps In Depth ABC

I love that a man's been attacked/hogtied, and a time travel crystal ball has been jerry-rigged and nobody at the diner notices. #OLTL

Ron Carlivati

@soapsindepthabc The diner should have been closed. Production made a mistake. Can we let it go now?

• Members

That's funny because for the past week I've been having some random horrifying visions in my head of them casting Kathleen Tolan and Tom Melissis as the Morasco parents.... UGH! So it's funny that someone here brought up the Morasco parents in this thread.

Anyway, I didn't like anything about today's show. I know OLTL has made a wrong turn when I end up liking even Cutter more than Rex. Not by much, but he has a sliver of a head start. Though really, I like just about everyone more than Rex. Except Delphina, Jack, Ford, and Jessica. And even they're not any worse than him. Even Jack was more watchable today than Rex/Gigi/Delphina. I hate that they're hyping Rex/Gigi and the stupid plot device freak Delphina when we should be seeing Tina and Cord!

I can't buy Jack's "redemption". They never showed him having "remorse" until yesterday. Andrew Trischitta's shitty acting doesn't help. I can't decide whose worse, him or JPL.

I like FL, but as always, Tea was weeping over her precious Victor. I know she believes Todd killed Victor, but even if she didn't, she'd never let Dani accept anyone other than the beloved Victor as her father.

Archived