GH: Veteran Actress Leaving

John

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If this were 5 years ago I might be upset as it stands now its like eh. I like KMc but I think the writing for her character has been less than inspired since her return and I have never understood the appeal of her current pairing. But she plays a beloved character who is really the only good girl left on this show and she has along history of great stories pre Guza.she seems smart and ambitious and I wish her well. Her directing career seems to be taking off so good for her.

• Members

Sadly I think that GH has been hollowed out for a long time. That's what happens when the people who run your show hate soap opera (JFP, Guza, Frons) and specifically, hate GH's history (Guza). I think Guza loathed the show, whether he ever said it or not.

• Members

I still remember Kimberly's first day on GH like it was yesterday. "Hi. My name is Robin." It's hard to believe she grew up on this show and has been on it forever. I'm happy for Kimberly that she's getting off the Titanic but sad that GH's last days will be the same hollowed out sh#t that it has been for the last decade. Oh well. MyGH ended a long time ago.

• Members

I know GL got a lot of criticism and that show was in a way dead for a while but for different reasons. I do think while people hated Ellen Wheeler and the whole Peapack concept, I think she cared enough to do something and I could be alone but I thought the storytelling in their final; year was not bad. The show should have gone sooner than it did,but GH to me is deader and has been deader for years than GL ever was.

• Members

I thought the storytelling was uneven in GL's last year, but had some good moments. I think Wheeler, for her many flaws, did love GL and wanted it to go on. Those in charge of GH right now just seem to hate the show and are there only because they want the job to the end.

• Members

Yeah, I agree. GH has been off the rails for a long time, but in the last year it really feels dead. I can't put my finger on the moment we went from life support to DEAD, but we did. Maybe it was when they had Luke run over Lucky's son or maybe it wasn't one moment at all, idk.

Archived