GH: Veteran Actress Leaving

John

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Georgie is dead for goodness sakes. And while having all these people back is nice, to me her parents are the only ones who are critical along with Stone. Hell Bobbie was not around when her brother had his intervention or when her granddaughter was born I dont expect to see her for Robin. But if they could get all these people for a funeral it would be nice. BUt seeing how lazy they were with Alan's death I don't expect much

• Members

Based on spoilers and quips about this being a "dark story", it isn't a far reach. Robin has a cut on her arm and spoilers have her getting lab results, etc. Not to mention the sweet - but oddly foreshadowing - birthday video Scrubs made for Emma...yeah, Robin is dying. And it f*****g sucks. There is absolutely NO REASON why she can't leave alive. Except Wolf is as warped as Guza. God forbid ANYONE on GH get a happy ending.

• Members

I forgot. This is GH. No couple can be happy except Jason and his blow up doll, Sam. So many couples have been torn apart over the years, and I think Robin/Patrick is next.

I'd understand Robin leaving town getting a promotion or hell, making her Lisa's killer and ship her off to a mental facility and/or jail for some time. Do NOT kill her off!!!!

• Members

I've only really watched GH on YouTube more than anything else (anything I know about the show is mostly from the GH book and various articles/history pages), but I've seen older/newer clips of Robin, so I've seen just how important she is. sad.png

What's really weird is that, if she does in fact die, it'll be literally 20 years after her parents were presumed dead in that boat explosion in 1992. Not sure if those at GH now would realize that, but it's truly ironic if she does end up dying.

Speaking of which, I've seen the clips of R&A's memorial service on YT and they're phenomenal. THAT'S the kind of funeral Robin deserves.

• Members

Well if Robin does die, it doesn't look like her father Robert will be there. TR had this to say on his messageboard:

I have not been approached in any capacity regarding this. However, it seems highly unlikely that I would be approached to appear in any story of this nature. Personally this would look to me as "another GH stunt".

• Members

Well, stunt or not, if GH does kill off Robin and then not bother to bring back Robert and Anna for her funeral, then they might as well turn off the lights at the Prospect Studios and send everyone home for good. Because no way will fans forgive them for that.

Archived