GH: Veteran Actress Leaving

John

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Of course. Luke killed Lucky's son and Laura didn't show up for the funeral or to comfort her son, so ABC will do whatever they please without whomever they please. They either don't give a f*ck or the budget is too fried to bring back Robin's parents. I'm guessing both.

• Members

Oh my God...If I had ever walked into a classroom and saw FELICIA FRICKEN JONES was my teacher? I'd be dead.

To be fair, Genie was under contract at another soap, no? I can't remember the timing.

They also didn't have Bobbie back, and we all know damn well Jackie Zeman was available.

• Members

IA with others that GH will do whatever it pleases - dam# the fans. They haven't cared about the fans in a long, long time. If anything, they'll kill off Robin and not have her parents onscreen, just to spite the fans. It almost seems like this has been the agenda for the last decade. It reminds me of when TPTB made Ethan a Spencer instead of a Scorpio. TPTB could care less what history dictates or what the fans want - they'll do whatever they dam# well please.

• Members

I agree with everyone who says that if Robin does die then Robert, Anna, Sean, Tiffany, Frisco and Felicia (B&B could spare Jack Wagner for one day) need to come back. I would even like to see Noah Drake come back to try and help Patrick through this. Robin's death could lead for a decent storyline for Patrick. What if he throws himself into his work and starts to neglect his and Robin's daughter by leaving her with nannies, thus leading to a custody battle between Robert/Anna vs. Patrick for custody of the little girl. Add the emotions that Frisco, Felicia, Sean and Tiffany feel into this and leave it up in the air as to who they would support in the custody battle...you might bring back a sense of the drama we felt back in the 80's and 90's on the show.

Archived