GH Casting Rumor

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good for Kim. She is ducking out before the end. They could give Robin an HIV/AIDS related illness like pneumonia or she could disappear and be presumed dead. Another option could be that Patrick cheats again and she decides to take Emma and go to London to live with Anna.

Wineries are risky businesses. One of the wealthiest divorcee's in the country went bankrupt from one in Virginia. The NY Times did a huge article on her a couple months ago. I think most of these soap actors will struggle financially, if they have not been wise with the money that they have made.

• Members

I don't think they will kill her off. I agree with Carl. This regime over the past so many years has killed so many off viewers are numb to it and they never mean anything. THe last death that probably had some value was BJ, If they kill her off serial killer ala TMK it will be for shock value only,

• Members

GH’S McCULLOUGH LEAVING: It’s true: GH’s Kimberly McCullough (Robin) is exiting Port Charles, but will air into the early months of 2012. “Kimberly McCullough has decided to pursue her dream of directing full-time, so she has decided to leave GENERAL HOSPITAL as storyline dictates,” says a show spokesperson. “Expect a poignant and must watch storyline for Robin and Patrick.” This announcement comes hot on the heels of the news that Jonathan Jackson (Lucky) has also opted out.

c6e5e9dd58e6f5ea6e6e5dce95b0ccfb

Archived