Days: Daniel SPUMOR

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Melanie didn't become any more popular when they rewrote her paternity. I don't see why Daniel would either. He's an unwashed letch who has anti-chemistry with most of his leading ladies. As always with Shawn Christian roles, he can barely keep his mouth from hanging open the whole time.

• Members

Gotta say...I love it.

Love it for many reasons:

1, Maggie gets to FINALLY have a child on canvas and frankly, I like the idea of Maggie having a son

2, I happen to like Dr Jonas/Shaun Christian, so this ties him to the canvas

3, Melanie and Maggie are practically related anyway, why not make it official

4, This raises Maggie's profile on the canvas

5, Interesting twist to the Maggie (mother) and Victor (godfather) dynamic

I am all for this one.

• Members

Not sure why soaps feel the need to so stuff like this. What will change with Maggie and Mel being related? It is not like AMC ever felt the need to do a storyline where we find out that Joe Martin banged Opal back in the 60's so Tad can be a real Martin.

• Members

I don't mind Shawn Christian. He is very handsome and adequately plays decent and likable enough, and for his role that is really all that is needed. I just don't see why they need to double tie him to people. He is Victor's godson, end of story or at least it should be. If you make him Maggie's son that pretty much kills a Jen pairing. Of course with Jack back that pairing is doomed anyway, but it sets up needless parameters for who can and cannot be romantically involved. Just leave him be as Dr Shirtless and go on from there.

Archived