Days: Daniel SPUMOR

• Members

These writers are fools if they rewrite history for two lame throwaway characters(Daniel & Melanie).. There is no drama or story in making gross Daniel Maggie's son & lame Melanie her granddaughter. If they want Maggie to have real family on the show, they can bring back her real daughter Sarah, and pair her with Daniel instead of rewriting history for these fools to be related to Maggie.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Its not about wanting Maggie to have real family on the show.....its all about giving Daniel and Melanie stronger ties to the canvas. This really isnt about Maggie. She's only being used as the vehicle. If they could find a way, Im sure they'd make him Shawn's long lost son via an affair, thus solidifying Melanie as a Brady till the next regime came in and retconned it.

• Members

^^ Being connected to Maggie does NOT mean they will be Hortons.

I think the reason the others left is because they weren't well thought out and formed. Melanie and Daniel are already rich characters in their own right so they don't need Maggie's coat tails to keep them connected. What it will do however, is further solidify the family Maggie and VICTOR will have to oversee.

• Members

There are only so many degrees of separation this story can take, considering who has slept with whom.

I'm still wondering if naming Daniel was a red herring. In order for it to be legitimate, they would have had to have Maggie's eggs stolen in the mid 70's so he would remain a cohort of Hope/Bo/Jennifer, etc. and that doesn't fit with Maggie's history. I saw another rumour that said Gus was going to be her long-lost son, and we know what happened to him. This might not be a new story after all OR it could be a misleading story to keep us guessing. If I had my bets I would say it was never going to be Daniel (too old) or Melanie (too young), but Madison is possibly the one in play.

• Members

SORASing has screwed up the whole timeline, regardless. Hope was really born in 1974 and Jen in 1976, but given their current ages, they had to have been born more like the mid-60s. Maggie got pregnant with Sarah in, what, 1981? But Sarah was a young woman when she left Salem in the early 90s, not too much younger than Melissa. So Sarah would have to be 40-ish right now. I think Daniel is right around there.

• Members

How silly to bring on a long-lost child for Maggie to fawn over when she has a daughter who hasn't been seen in Salem for 20 years! I mean really. Was she supposed to be offscreen back in 2003 when Maggie "died"? I remember how Kayla was supposedly back in town when Caroline died but we never saw her. Can't remember if they did the same for Sarah Horton.

Archived