AMC: Who Would You Recast As JR???

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But seriously I would like to see them try Jesse Soffer. He's a very underrated actor, able to play romantic longing, intensity, demons - a lot of JR's character. I think he would also do well with Cady or David if they were ever on PP even for a day.

• Members

Yes!

No!

I don't understand what hold GV or CB have over fans. Was I even watching the same GH back then? Those two bored me to tears!

I'll stick with Tom Degnan (ex-Adam, AS THE WORLD TURNS; ex-Joey, OLTL) as nuJamie.

• Members

I don't think one has to be loud specifically to be commanding. I also don't think JR would benefit from a hard actor playing the role and from what I have seen from Pelfrey I just don't think it would work. JR's softer side needs to be shown at least in some way and I think Soffer could work both sides well while still giving JR a much needed under belly. JR needs a sensitive actor to play him otherwise he just because a complete jack ass.

Does GV do humor well? Because I feel that is all Jake is under RPG's tenure with him. I would be all for Jake going back to his roots and becoming more of a romantic hero/leading figure. I think GV would be amazing if Jake was taken more seriously and given more focus as a character.

This!

Archived