AMC: Who Would You Recast As JR???

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eh. I never got a real feel for him regarding his Nash so I can't get a read on his acting. I feel like I am leading towards no though. The look for me isn't to important so much as his acting style needs to be soft enough to where we can see JR's heart even when he is a nasty homophobic, misogynistic punk otherwise well there is no point. I need an actor who has a strong "Dixie" side to make JR worth while again.

Eh. I don't think he is strong enough.

Maybe.

• Members

I liked Bennett a lot. I'd be happy to see him back, I just don't know if he could handle anything JR has become.

All Forbes March does is yell. And on ATWT, look bored and wear silly scarves (don't tell Michelle Malkin!)

• Members

At the end of the night in this thread I'm torn between Duhon and Driscoll. Duhon is a perfect recast if you plan to make little to no changes to the character. Driscoll looks a little more mature and I'd hope he's a little taller. He'd probably be a bit of a softer than JY's JR though which isn't necessarily a bad thing and is easily explained if JR has shot himself. He'll be bad JR when he grows a beard. Good JR when he shaves.

I'm going to try to find some clips of Driscoll on YT. I watched some GH while Duhon was on so I know of his work.

Archived