AMC - Wednesday - September 21, 2011

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm still a Martin hater. The family changed to much for me to like them anymore. Jeff and Tara are the forgotten Martin's.

Enjoyed seeing Adam again. JR's is another spoiled rich kid who complained about having money instead of a father, let me have that money..lol So St Boom Boom of the push up bra is back In Pine Valley with Buffy. Erica is going to be so

thrilled.

zty80h.jpg

• Members

Well, there's different opinions and then there's seeing something that isn't there... Madam Moderator. David's been in a jail cell for a week and a half. Where's the gloss? Now, being told that Jesse swapping out Angie's dead baby with a stolen baby was an act of love -- while Jesse's still able to go around arresting people for breaking laws? That's gloss.

• Members

It made me tear up, too, and I was a major Babe hater!

Yeah, Tuesday epi didn't come close to these, unfortunately.

I cried again (happy tears this time) when they showed Stuart!

So sweet and funny!

As someone who's always loved the Martins, I really enjoyed this episode!

ITA. She honored what was good about the past and rewrote some of the worst decisions made by other writers. I think she deserves kudos!

+1!

I hope she appears to reunite with Stuart!

• Members

Wow you know what I am glad she had the guts to say that because while I enjoyed all of today, I was disappointed that most of the flashbacks centered on Tad/DIxie and Jamanda. They were lovely but it would have been great to see more of the family going back to Kate, Jeff and Tara. I realize thay they have steered away from using flashbacks where the current actors are not in the roles but I would have loved to see some Mary Fickett Ruth flashbacks. It wouldn't have diminished what they showed today or the show as a whole which was great.

• Members

Omg shame on the AMC directors for showing Babe's reflection in that mirror! LOL!

Excellent show from start to finish...the Babe/JR scenes were the best. I missed Alexa Havins. In the Martin montage, I loved how they threw in a Babe/Krystal scene laugh.png

'Get it LB, sending a nice F U to Chuck Pratt by bringing our beloved Stuart back ;-) That was a really smart decision, it's so nice to have David Canary back...I absolutely loved that last Adam scene!

Maybe it's just me but I find Maria really annoying and never liked her that much. WTH was she doing at PVH in the first place? LOL.

But her scenes with that patient were hilarious. Way to short though! Weird how they disappeared from the episode. I wish they could've been longer, Alicia/Kendall could've been fit into those scenes somehow. They could've had Kendall come to the hospital to pick up a new prescription of her heart meds & then lock eyes or run into SMG. Oh, well ;-(.

• Members

As someone who hated Babe for a majority of her run(especially AH days) I actually loved Babe coming back today. I do wish she were alive at least to grab AJ, get outta PV and perhaps help JR. I never thought I would say that :) Adam did say that Stuart was the only one to always get through to JR. I think Babe could in the incarnation she was when she died but not as much as Stuart. BTW, another YAY for LB righting the horrible wrong Pratt wrought by killing Stuart. Stuart IMO loved JR the way he was supposed to be loved. He was lovingly tough when needed but never abandoned him. JR trusts Stuart's love, too. I really REALLY don't want JR shooting up people. I hope in the end Stuart scoops JR up and takes him to wherever Marian is and helps him.

Archived