AMC - Wednesday - September 21, 2011

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not interested in seeing him getting praised and basically getting away with two would-be murders he played an almost primary part in. Hopefully the shows aren't based around him, at the least. It would be nice if David had to go back to jail after a day out.

They have to release Marian for the Stuart return and Chandler episode. Don't they?

I'm on the edge of my seat for tomorrow and Friday. I love my Chandlers and I don't want to see them end but I also can't wait to see how this plays and I'm trying to keep hope alive JR, Stuart (and Adam) escape the trigger so to speak.

• Members

I was being serious.

David Canary out acted every other guy in Daytime this year (save possibly MEK & DW) in today's episode.

And Debbi?

Has literally been the ONLY Daytime actress consistently knocking it out of the park.

If there is any justice the Emmys should go to Canary, Morgan (Lead), Michael Muhney & Jess Walton (Supporting) next year.

• Members

Stuart was trending on twitter. wub.png

Oh JR....I now get what JaneAusten was telling me in yesterdays thread. I hate what I've been seeing but if I get scenes like today, it might just be worth it. JY blew me away.

Today's epi was amazing, I could've done without David as well but I'm glad ghost Babe told JR that David's been messing with JR's mind by letting him think she was alive. That was a cruel thing to do.

I'm gonna watch it again now..tongue.png

• Members

He was fantastic with Alexa as well. Like I said yesterday, I think he's been bringing the underlying angst particularly this week. You can see he's broken inside even if you don't get why exactly and I don't, I think the writing is a little extreme for him. I've thought JR is incapable of feeling sincere love for almost anybody due to being broken but all to often you just get to see the player side of that. This is the truly broken side and JY IMO is working it.

Archived