AMC - Wednesday - September 21, 2011

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

JY and AH have amazing chem. I know there was some discussion in another thread about JR and recast Babe being the stable and happy couple which is probably true but the one saving grace that Jabe had was AH and JY's chem, without that, who really cared?

I loved the music that was playing during those scenes.

babe said the only person saving JR is JR. I don't think Stuart will be JR's savior...JR is gone.

I thought there was one too many Jamanda shots in that flashbacks but I'm aware that is nitpicking.

• Members

That scene in the beginning with Babe was my favorite part for obvious reasons. It didn't hurt me as much as that Gillian scene with Ryan did. I think one of the things I disliked about it was that it seemed so open ended. I felt that at least with Leo and Gillian's returns that there was a sense of finality, with Babe I still felt like everything was still up in the air. Alexa continues to capture the heart of who Babe was with a single glance. With a few phrases and a smile she reminds me why I loved her version of Babe.

Why can't I save you?

It breaks my heart that there is going to be all this senseless loss for no reason. I keep hoping that she is alive just so she can stop all of this.

Archived