The NFL Thread

Soapsuds

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Brady had too much air under the ball and he through it to Welker's wrong side. Ususally Welker does make that catch, but it's a tough play. Both are to blame for that play but I fault Brady more for the inaccurate throw. And on the next play, Branch was open and Brady again threw an inaccurate throw. Then they punted. Brady wasn't the same after he got sacked by Tuck and hurt his non-throwing-shoulder (which still affects the throwing motion).

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Since the Colts dropped him who do you think he will sign with?? Any guesses?? I heard rumors the Cowboys would be a good fit and they would just get rid of Romo since he hasn't produced [!@#$%^&*].

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

The Nashville television stations have been on Peyton watch today.

At 4 AM today they had reporters and cameras out at the airport watching the Tennessee Titans jet for any sign of movement.

The jet was supposed to go get Manning and bring him back for talks in Nashville.

They even did newsbreaks about it.

Titan's owner Bud Adams (he is 90 years old by the way) is said to want to do anything to make it happen.

I think he will go to Denver!

• Members

I think he'd look soooooooooo good in Silver and Black. ;) But if I can't have that, I want him in Denver. Just because I hate Tebow so much and want him to get handed his medicore ass.

I think he'd be good playing for a lot of teams, actually. San Diego would do great with him. As would somewhere like Detorit or Jacksonville. But I think he's going to go to a "west coast" team. That kind of offense anyway. He'd be a good 49er.

Archived