The NFL Thread

Soapsuds

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

F*ck the Ravens! :lol: That was hold on the 4th down at the end. The Ravens player had a nice grab on the 49ers player's jersey. Oh well. The first half wasn't really good but the 2nd half was fantastic to watch. The Ravens definitely lost momentum after the power outage - thankfully that happened or else the game would've been a blowout. All the guys at my Super Bowl party definitely approved of Beyonce's half time show. LOL :)

• Members

So did all the gay guys at the party I was at. They were only throwing the party/watching the game for Beyonce, I was the only one who's ever watched football, do I had to do all the explaining on what was going on. But when Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams popped out of the stage, I don't think I ever saw so many queens gasp at once in my life. laugh.png

• Administrator

We approved for totally difference reasons. laugh.png All those scantily clad women dancing around and not a male backup dancer in sight. Thank you, B! smile.png

Back to football, I went 2 for 11 (playing the point spread) in this year's playoffs. I don't remember being so off like that in previous years. Oh well, bring on the draft! Though this year's draft isn't as exciting as last year's. It should be interesting to see where Manti Te'o ends up, if he falls down a bit due to his imaginary girlfriend.

• 11 months later...

Archived