Anderson

YRBB

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The first week was messy & embarrasing. A total letdown. Going live was a HUGE mistake, IMO. The new look, music, format, everything...just isn't working for me. And Anderson talked about the same three stories over and over throughout the week. I lost count at how many times he mentioned Honey Boo Boo child rolleyes.gif Ugh. SO disappointed.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Officially OVER this show! Anderson has turned into quite the pompous d!ck. He was incredibly rude to Teresa from the Real Housewives a few weeks ago. Overall I just get this smug vibe from him now. He repeats and talks about the same stories over and over. There are too many stories, topics & guests crammed into the show and it feels like a rushed mess. The daily co-hosts have all been DISASTERS! They're either really obnoxius, loud mouthed trolls trying to take over the show or quiet, bored looking people wondering why they're even there in the first place. SMGDH!

• Members

He's always been a pompous dick. The years of behaving as the great white hope of CNN, with his impeccably clean clothing while he makes a sad face for the little people, was like something from a parody. The only time I like him is when he's around Kathy Griffin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Yeah, I thought she was supposed to be back this season actually, I feel like I read that at least a year ago.

I'm surprised by Anderson's cancellation. I didn't watch often but I thought it was a decent enough show. To me, it seemed like the kind of show that could do well sandwiched between local news and entertainment news shows.

Archived