Anderson

YRBB

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There's just something about Anderson that I love so much, everything about him is just infectious to me. Enjoyed the 2nd episode, not really a fan of Kathy Griffin but I surprisingly enjoyed her. The weekend visit segment was hilarious. LMAO. I LOVE Snooki, but she kinda seemed like she wanted to be anywhere but on AC's set taping his show...lol but the tanning segment was hilarious. The Daniel Radcliffe interview was great as well.

The secret thing under the curton turning out to be Anderson's wax figure....LOL. Kinda self centered! I am always amazed by those things. I want ones of Alicia Minshew and James Franco in my house. ;-)

• Members

I totally agree, the best set a talk has had in just about ever. the glass just opens it up, and it's so beuatifully done, the lighting is superb. In a way I think Anderson is cute... but I thought he was in his fifties... I was totally SHOCKED to hear he was younger than ME! Prematurely gray... DAMN! I'm just getting slight touches at the temples at this point (which doesn't show much because I'm blonde) but heavens, he's been TOTALLY gray for at least a decade. I tried to find a pic of him with dark hair, and I couldn't find one. the hairless armpits turned me off, he looks like a department store mannequin with his shirt off. You want a newsman with a hot bod... look at Jim Cantore from the weather channel, now THAT is a chest! But Anderson has that thin face that is already starting to show "parentheses", and considering he's trapped in that gay 0% body fat obsession, his face is gonna look pretty sorry pretty fast over the next 10 years.

• Members

Meh a CNN reporter, ex game show host, son of famous socialite Gloria Vanderbilt.

I watched a bit of his show today but really can't handle the Real Housewives--but he needs to STOP opening his shows with him on a bicycle, it just comes off corny (and today he even admitted he should wear a helmet... then wear one, or is his hair too much of a selling point?)

• Members

It looks very similar. I don't quite get all the love, it seems a bit empty or something to me.

I saw a promo for his episode interviewing his mom where we'll "find out every detail of her amazing life and the tragedy of the loss of her other son". And the clips had her repeatedly saying how Anderson saved her life, etc. I think that's where it becomes a bit of an issue that he won't discuss his own private life, but is kinda capitolising off of his family's.

Archived