Anderson

YRBB

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked much of what I was able to see, but my one complaint about the LA Times article is that it is his first week. Didn't Oprah change the tone/direction of her talk show during the first few years? I believe it's going to take some time for him to find his niche in the daytime world.

• Members

In Ent Weekly he skirted the issue saying depending on how he feels he will bring "more of his personal life" to the show as he thinks it's important to connect to a daytime host. I dunno, I don't hold out much hope--I don't think people need to be out by any means, but with Anderson it's all become so silly and I think does reflect badly on him, especially as he does discuss other personal things.

I thought the show was OK. I admit i've never been a huge fan of his--but it definitely feels more solid than a lot of recent talk show debuts and I liked that he sems to be channeling Donahue (with the mix of subjects, questions from the audience, etc).

• Members

Was Nate renewed? His show really is a mess--so much for Oprah's claim that she doesn't launch these people in their own shows until she's 100% sure they're ready. I mean I dislike Dr Phil with a passion, and am indifferent to Dr Oz and Rachel Ray but Nate doesn't seem to be anywhere near them in terms of being able to anchor his own talk show, poor guy. Though I do have a friend who watches just so he can see all the ways Nate works around hiding his increasingly thinning hair :P

• Members

I agree that his show was just ok. Saw it for the first time today. I didnt like the set. The only good parts were his giggling...lol..and his shirtless segments on the show....lol

I hope he does share more of his personal life.

I'd still have hot sex with Nate.tongue.png But I agree his show is a mess.

• Members

Yeah, shirtless Anderson was before Daniel R segment. He actually had two segments where he was shirtless.One of the scenes was Anderson covered in mud...lol...was funny...the guy has a hot chest..nice pecs tootongue.png The other shirtless segment was him being measured and stufftongue.png for his image to be waxed...a duplicate of him in wax....lol...So he could be featured with all the other famous celebs who have a body double in wax done ...forgot the name of the place.

Archived