Anderson

YRBB

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, I dunno what it is with this show but I am enjoying the hell out if it. Loved him doing 50/50 today, especially since I was interested in the movie to begin with. After the show, I am absolutely watching it.

Tomorrow should be great as well.

• Members

If your talking about that child abuse one with the twins then yeah, I just watched a little while ago & was totally enthralled to. I was BLOWN AWAY & shocked by that story actually. I cried several times :( To sad. Then I got disgusted with what that deadbeat mom had to say in jail. Just UGH.

Good thing I watched his food intervention ep after that cause it cheered me up, lol. Anderson is so hilarious to me, LMAO at him only knowing how to make hot dogs!!

• Members

Yes, he's funny and can handle the serious issues as well.

I wasn't so sure initially about him having audience questions but some of the questions have been very, very good. So I kinda look forward to them now.

Thank you for that! I'm glad he's doing well, cos the show is good.

Can't wait for him to talk to the suicide victim's family on Monday. That is going to be a not-to-miss episode.

• Members

Anderson's show has an interesting vibe. It has the "class" and guest roster of Oprah yet the warmth and familiarity seems a *little* forced. Not that he isn't a nice guy or whatever, but yeah, he is coming from the world of news and he is a person of a certain level of privilege which (as unfair as it may sound) does not always provide a down-to-earth quality like came-from-nothing Oprah and the like. For now, I'm kind of flipping around from him to Maury and whatever else is on at 4. All I know is I avoid Dr. Oz because as friendly and knowledgeable as he is, he makes me paranoid as all hell.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

DAMN! Anyone still watching this show? I have & I just saw this past Friday's episode. Things got really heated with Anderson and that crazy lady claiming she was Joran Van Der Sloot's "Guardian Angel." LMAO! She was beyond absurd & i loved Anderson calling her out on her ridiculous claims. That girl was getting frustrated, I was entertained watching her & Anderson go at it ;-P. I really love this talk show icon1.gif

• 7 months later...
  • Members

The "Anderson Live" premiere was a train wreck. OMG. The live format threw off everything.

The new Jerry Springer knockoff set is awful. The other set was much more classy and appealing to look at.

The delay in all the via satellite interviews was awful. There were so many technical difficulties it wasn't even funny.

Really, the tan mom, Honey boo boo child, and some guy who bear hugged Obama two days ago were the first guests? WTF? And the pre-taped Beyonce interview was nothing special.

Don't like the "Co-Host everyday" addition to the show either. The only highlight for me was when Anderson talked about coming out of the closet. That was nice.

Overall, the show just had a very trashy, unorganized & generic feel to it that I didn't like at all. The quality has gone down tremendously. I hope they get it together. This show was nearly perfect in its first season for me :(

Archived