Y&R: Bring Back Brenda Dickson

• Members

Was watching the OLTL 2 Todd story and it got me thinking to how great it would be if Y&R brought back Brenda Dixon as Jill's long lost twin sister. I love Jess Walton but nobody did Jill like Dixon. I think it would be a lot of fun for fans plus give the writers something new to work with--Jill as a Fenmore NEVER worked! I would love to see JC and BD on screen together.

I'm just worried TPTB would just copy the DNA clone story from OLTL and make a mess.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brenda as Jill: I'm back

Kay: Cut the crap

Jill: What? You never talked like that before.

Jack: Abbott ...Rabbit...

Jill: What happened to smiling Jack?

Jack: Ask her

Jill: Who her? pointing at Maria

Maria: Welcome back Brenda.....

Brenda: Better watch out...I have been known to cause trouble on the set...I'm a super bitch!

• Members

More dopplegangers! She would come on as some psycho obssessed with Jill and out to steal her life. She will cause some terror for a few months until she is outed and Jess Walton plays a dual role when the character gets plastic surgery to look like Jill

• Members

OMG LIKE WE COULD DO A THREE JILLS STORY OMG! Deborah, Dickson and Walton!

Who da real Jill?

Walton Jill must end up victimized, put down and destroyed because she isn't the original Jill, nothing will ever change that! she is not La Dickson omg omg omg!!!!!

And then Dickson can wear fur in July, and apple-shaped diamond earrings and she can walk around whispering and barking her lines in random order, like the sex Goddess I know she is!!!!

:P

Archived