DAYS: September Discussion Thread

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Today's episode was really good! I had a huge grin when Stefano said to Marlena, "Hello, my Queen of the Night." As a Marlena/Stefano (non romantic of course) fan, thank you!!! biggrin.png Today was also the first time Kate Mansi had a chance to act dramatically and she did very well. She didn't have any of the bad acting techniques and her eyes were kept on her subject as Abby tore Jack down. She also didn't go all out hysteria or sobbed like a baby - it was a good inbetween. I like that Jack/Jen are fighting and I hope it will be a slow road to their reunion. I want an affair story! :)

I also really like the crane shot (we don't see many crane shots on soaps!) moving above the crowd and then stopping right on EJ as he announces his candidacy for Mayor. Just a beautiful shot by Noel Maxam!

• Members

How is Jack an ass? He has a REASON he was gone all this time. Jen gave up on him like it was nothing then boinked Dr. Boneshispatients like it was nothing. I wanted to punch Jenn in the throat for her Jack bashing. This is the NORM with her.

Yeah he did have the right to be rude and dismissive of Daniel, oh and Daniel needs to STFU and stay out of something that's none of his damn business

• Members

What is his reason? He went out to be some ace reporter blogging about all the adventures he was doing, all while ABANDONING Jennifer and their kids. Are you forgetting that? I really thought he was kidnapped by the Dimeras a few months ago but today he just waltz right in as if nothing happened, even confirming that he was writing his blog posts and was free. out and about. Jennifer just gave up on him? She was his wife and had no way of getting in touch with him. When she did try to get means, he wouldnt return her calls or emails. She had her heart cut out and he didnt even bother to show up when that happened or anytime after. Not even a phone call to see how she was doing.

And what did Daniel do that was so wrong. He was very restrained. Jack hated on him and was rude from the word go before Daniel said ro diid anything. Jack IS an ass. Jennifer did NOTHING wrong. She had every right to move on bc he certainly left her in limbo after he neglected his family.

• Administrator

Well, he said he didn't know all that stuff happened. And from the mini-episode that aired in August, I think Jack may have been held captive because he was chained up. And of course he's going to hate on Daniel - dude was all over his wife.

• Administrator

I know....even though Jack never signed the papers. But like I said, I'm glad they're divorce because it means we'll get a Jack/Jen wedding down the road. :D I wish Bo/Hope got divorce when Bo started seeing Carly. I would love another Bo/Hope wedding.

• Members

I think the show missed a story here with Brady and Kate. Brady promised Chloe he would stop Kate, and rather than just a one off spat where Kate backs down, there should have been a months long seduction where Brady seduces and then manipulates Kate. Then eventually he could cruelly dump her thus allowing her to begin the next story and plot revenge.

• Members

I am sorry, what?!

Her husband up and leaves her, has been gone for months with no contact, and she should what? sit around and wait forever? No. She moved home. She divorced him. She moved on, as she should. Jack is an ass and Jenn deserves far better than what he did to her, and Abby deserves a better father than that. As for Daniel, it is his business, because he is Jenn's boyfriend. He is involved in this and has reason to be.

• Members

This episode was a little silly. Why would EJ run for mayor except to be mean and cruel to Lexie, and why would Stefano and Kate be giggling about the whole thing? It was villainy of a very juvenile kind. I love how half the cast vanished for today's episode. Where are Bo, Hope, Doug Julie, Maggie, Victor, Melanie, Will, Sonny, Carrie, Austin, Brady and Nicole? Other than that it was ok. Obviously the new story is starting about

and just where was Jack all this time, but I just wish Stefano, Kate and EJ weren't unlikable just for the sake of it.

Archived