AMC: Tuesday, August 30, 2011

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Technically, Tad keeps saying it to Jesse but I don't recall seeing Jesse return the gesture. And hey, I'm willing to watch Tad and Jesse eyefuck each other all day long. Frankly, there's been plenty of scenes where I've thought, "Angie, gurl, you don't need to be there. They got this. Go on over to the hospital and let David break you off a piece."

• Members

Word. Actors have enough trouble putting themselves out there for public consumption. Taking material that makes no sense to them and trying to make it make sense just makes everything a little more impossible.

• Members

Debbi Morgan gave a spellbinding performance. It was just effortless! I thought we saw the best of her in this episode in that scene before Jessie & Angie left for the park, but then when Angie got to baby Ellie's grave, dug into the dirt and cried out how much she wanted her baby back - WOW! AMAZING.

Zach is just a disgusting idiot, I think this is the worst he's ever been, tbh. He looks pathetic with his long, revolting beard, walking cane, and slouchy shirt. Just ugh. And why do they have to write him like this? Why couldn't we just get happy Zach/Kendall scenes until the end? I don't believe we've had one, genuine, romantic scene between them yet except for when Kendall first visited him in his hospital bed. This extra stuff is so unnecessary and such a waste. It's really nerve racking.

Archived