AMC: Tuesday, August 30, 2011

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It won't. the fact that its gotten no focus and is now on speed tells me that. What pisses me of is on any other show this would

have been a lead and frontburner story. Hell if it happened to Zendall and not Jessie and Angie it would have been frontburner.

• Members

It's beyond comprehension to me that David's ridiculous story and his army of zombies get so much air-time and this has gotten nothing. When Angie and Jesse do air it usually been about David.We could have seen more bonding, more of Jesse struggling. It's really been a shame.

• Members

I think a marriage breakup is a very realistic outcome to all this and ANgie leaving. I can't say I am interested in Jessie staying

around without angie. But I would love to see Frankie. I think CS is a strong enough actor and presence along with maybe Cara or Uhm David to hold that part of the canvas in tact. BUt really while VI is a strong actor and presence, this canvas needs a David break for a long while.

• Members

CSJ is definitely a strong enough actor but he has been criminally neglected all these years. I would be shocked if he was interested in anything related to AMC at this point. If the show hadn't been canceled I have no doubt, he would've pulled a Shannon Kane and moved on. I love Darnell but with no Angie and no Tad what's Jesse going to do assuming Darnell were even interested in staying with PP? Hell they even killed off Rebecca so it's not like they could bring her back.

There's not going to be any Hubbards in "Pine Valley" come January.

• Members

I think AMC really had a chance to sort of build a prominent AA canvas and they fell short. I am with you. I doubt CSJ has any interest in staying. And if these people are taking advice from the geniuses at ABC like Frons they probably don't think people like CSJ or SK are worth keeping.

Archived