MTV VMA 2011: Guess Who's Hosting.....

Cheap21

• Members

Nicki's eccentricities are just character quirks of hers. She has pink hair and a rainbow-colored ass because she likes having pink hair and a rainbow-colored ass. Gaga, on the other hand, creeped everyone out with the Jo stuff because of some "deeper meaning" that only her most loyal stans know anything or care at all about. In the past, she wasn't like that.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When she was about the music, Gaga was decent. But she's become such a pathetic attention whore that she has to come up with new, annoying ways to not only stay in the spotlight, but to steal it from others.

The audience's distaste AND discomfort was obvious two minutes into her opening rant, but since she has her head so far up her "edge of glory" hole she can see her tonsils, she didn't notice.

She really needs to stop hitting the snooze button on her fifteen minutes of fame. The act got old last year. What's next...elephant tusk bra and a human scalp skirt?

• Members

I think the fact that everything Gaga does (whether its praised or ill-received) still generates huge amounts of attention is the real story. If it was all indifference that would be one thing, but it seems to generate love/hate/praise/condemnation. Jo Calderone was a hot mess and way over the top, but as long as she keeps generating attention.... she's gonna keep doing it.

• Members

I just saw the show and I also thought Gaga as a man was a bit much and she was trying way too hard. It was fine for one segment bc I thought she would change but she kept it on all night long.

Love to see that Britney is back. Like that she won and loved her tribute. She looked good when she got on stage and seems to have her life together

Beyonce's performance was the ish! She has such a great voice. I hate all the attention her pregnancy is getting. Congrats to her but people are acting like the messiah is upon us

Loved Amy Winehouse with Tony Bennett. I hope the recordings behind that get released bc she sounded amazing.

Cloris and the Jersey whores....LOL

Archived