GH: Classic Thread

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I can't remember the exact incident, but I don't recall it being a secret that he had addiction issues and some out of control behavior.  I don't think the soap mags even covered that up.

Oh wait I just found the post explaining it-

That doesn't seem that bad lol.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

I’m watching the 90s Spencer/Cassadine story on YT, starting with Lulu’s illness and Nikolas arriving in Port Charles. I was Lucky’s age when this first aired and remember thinking Nikolas seemed very princely and very sad. But I definitely didn’t think he looked quite as old as he was! Seeing 24 year old Tyler next to 14 year old JJ is a little jarring.

But what a beautifully told story this was. Also lovely to see the Steve Hardy memorial. Still can’t believe they haven’t done anything remotely like that for Stuart Damon. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

On the one hand, it's a shame that Rosalind Cash didn't get to live long enough to make an even bigger impact on the show.  Having her as the matriarch of an African-American family -- and one with ties to the Quartermaines, at that -- was nothing less than a stroke of genius.

On the other hand, I shudder to think how Bob Guza, JFP and others would have dispatched with her the same way they did with the rest of the Wards.

• Members

I agree.  Although scenes of her learning that Justus let Laura go on trial for murdering Damian Smith would have been really wonderful.  But much like Lois, Guza did not know how best to utilize them, and Claire really knew what she was doing.  I loved the Ward family.

• Members

Alan Locher is sure to be eager to discuss Sarah's blackballing by ATWT's parent network CBS. Only a deeply irrational person or a clueless and vapid functionary would seek to preserve the honor of a very publicly scandal-ridden host company for a soap opera that has been off the air and defunct for over ten years!