GH: Classic Thread

• Members

Gerald Hopkins does favor Stuart Damon a lot, but Kanan and Burton looked so much like brothers it was crazy.   I don't think either of them look like they were Alan's sons though.  Billy Warlock is a fine actor, but I have no idea what anyone was thinking casting him as Jason's brother.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Was he?  BW was a fairly big name to be a temp, but SK's departure was always mysterious to me.  I know he said he left due to alcohol issues, but I always assumed he was fired and would never be back.  AJ had a big story back then so was the show assuming SK would be back after rehab or was the showing casting a wider net for a recast?

• Members

I remember reading the soap mags about SK's departure at the time, but I can't recall details.  It's entirely possible he was temp.  There was only a 3 day gap between SK and BW appearances.

I assume he just wasn't popular.  He had a bunch of bad stories.  Plus, maybe they wanted an AJ that looked more like Burton's Jason.