• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

After seeing the Homophobia on their site Sonny wanted to quit because Sonny didnt want the site to become a place for a cause. Loved that Will got Sonny to change his mind by using the words Sonny used when they met. That Being gay is not a diease and whoiever cant deal with it has the issue.

Then He told the gang at the square the reason he doesnt quit is he doesnt want newly out gays to think they are less or that people in Sonny's situation doesnt get scared and then the pan to Will, his face and the comment, that sucks.

All to perfect. Paitently waiting For WilSon

• Members

I can't believe anyone is still talking about being glad that DAYS is taking it slow. To what end? Will/Sonny still don't look like anything of an impending couple and they still seem to enjoy letting Sonny stand face-to-face with Chad instead. You can talk about taking things slow, but there still needs to be something substantial to latch on to along the way. This storyline has not provided that but mileage certainly varies.

• Members

I don't understand why they need to be a couple. DAYS - or any soaps for that matter - haven't excelled at young couples in a long time. They need strong characters. I never understood why Reid needed to be in a couple on ATWT. All it amounted to was a lot of contrived bickering and reasons for celibacy.

If DAYS is interested in something big for ratings then they should have gone for Will/Chad, and had the two of them sleep together one drunk night. Sonny could have been built up as a character in his own right. At the moment he's just so generic.

• Members

Oh please! It's been MONTHS now, and they haven't even bothered with the basics. And the storyline hasn't begun yet? Why not? So they introduced Sonny months ago for the purpose of what? You can say that they wanted to let the audience get to know him first but I think that's been accomplished now, time to move on to the next phase, but there's no real evidence that the next phase is coming.

Archived