• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't agree with the Nuke 2.0 comparison. Because even Nuke had more going for them than Wilson. They at least realized that they were drawn to each other in a reasonable amount of time. Again, you have to give viewers something substantial to latch on to, especially if you're going to spend MONTHS dragging it out.

• Members

Nuke weren't perfect, but they were better than the presumed Wilson. Their stories weren't perfect, but at least they had story. There was no need to let Will/Sonny languish without good interaction for the past several months. BTW, if Sonny isn't for Will then who is he for?

• Members

Monday Oct 24th

Chad & Sonny are at Victors looking at the site. Seems bets are being made on the site off the university games which is illegal. Sonny wants it stopped. Chad & Sonny go to eat at the pub and run into EJ and Lexie who are fighting. she invites Chad & Sonny to join her but they decline. EJ asks how the website goes. Chad asks EJ what he would do to make it a success.

Ej has no idea what Chad is speaking of. Chad wants to know If EJ messed with their site. Ej says he wants Chad to succeed and eventually rejoin the family. Lexie agrees. Chad & Sonny take off. EJ is upset that Chad is so sucipious

• Members

From Anthony Langford's Twitter. He writes a column for Afterelton.com

They're bringing on someone new for Sonny. Will is going to be gay, but he and Sonny will only be friends for now.

And Freddie is right that they shouldn't just pair the only two gay guys in town. I wonder if they'll both have love interests?

So Will is gay. Sonny will get a brand new BF and Sonny and Will, For Now.... I can live with this

• Members

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I AM THINKING OF NOT WATCHING ANYMORE

wHO WANTS TO SEE TWO NEWBIE GAY CHARACTERS TOGETHER....FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

THIS SUCKS...............THE SHOW WILL BE CANCELLED BEFORE ANYTHING HAPPENS...[!@#$%^&*] THIS [!@#$%^&*]

Archived