• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This has been the lamest so-called gay storyline ever! Even ATWT, with all the criticism it received, told the stories of Luke/Noah better than this. Unlike Will/Sonny, Luke/Noah were built up to be a couple. They spent lots of time together so the audience could believe that they were on their way to becoming a couple. The road to Will/Sonny has been a joke, a very bad joke. This entire storyline reeks of the "any gays will do" mentality. Just throwing two gay characters together for the hell of it, and completely disregarding the lack of build-up, the lack of interaction, even the lack of good chemistry IMO. There's been no secret flirty moments between them either. I also don't buy that someone doesn't know that they are gay. Will is old enough to know what he feels sexually, so if this storyline is trying to suggest that Will doesn't know, then it's crap of the highest order.

• Members

The diff for me is Sonny Vs Luke in that Luke we saw come out and for a year we wanted him to have a BF. ATWT cast Noah as his BF, we knew that going in. BUT they got bad story after bad story and all their villians were cartoonish. Not so much human emotion. World turns allowed kissing then didnt then there was the time Forbes March played mason where he admitted PG/ATWT didnt even want him touching JS's (Noah) shoulder for too long. I think once they got canned and Reid came on they didnt care anymore and it became more real. Actually I felt that was Luke's best relationship, defintley most honest.

On Days we have watched Will grow up and this is his story and he hasnt even come out yet. Its gonna be a slow reveal for Will. As For Sonny, Yes he's from a core family and he's out so we didnt see that. It happened off screen. So now we just see Sonny for who he truly is. Once Will comes out we will begin to see who Will really is and then a relationship between him & Sonny. I just hope Days allows their romance once we see it, look and feel like all the other romances in Salem.

• Members

Pretty accurate ....but there has been no real interaction with Sonny and Will. I mean showing them out on the town....getting to know each other...have meaningful talks...but them still being just friends.....not Will comes out and then he wants Sonny.....

• Members

Any relationship with Luke was going to be about delaying sex and intimacy. It's one of the reasons I was never overly invested in Luke and Reid. I would much rather see them just try to develop the characters. Reid was at his best with other people outside of Luke.

• Members

Tuesday Oct 18th 2011

Gabi and Will are at the pub. Will Looks at the website and he and Gabi are shocked at what they see. Posters are complaining that wont visit a site run by gays. Sonny comes in. Gabi closes the computer But Sonny Thinks somethings up. Will tells him there is a glitch on the site and tells Sonny we need to get to class, but Sonny looks at the site. Gabi & will tell Sonny that they will stop the poster byt Sonny doesnt want & Fight and says he bow out of the site.

Will tries to talk Sonny out of quitting & letting the haters win. Gabi notices postings where people are disagreeing with the original poster. Sonny decides not to quit. Later Chad tells Sonny he saw the postings and thinks something more is up than just gay bashing

Archived