• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

So Sonny's gay, Will's still gay but not being paired right away, I can't imagine DAYS giving them both love interests and having two gay couples. I wonder if WilSon is still endgame and this guy Friddie hinted about, will play the same role that Nick did for the Kish story on OLTL. We all knew Kyle & Fish were going to be reunited, but the show had Kyle date Nick for a while first. I wonder if this is going to be similar, Sonny dates this new guy, Will starts getting jealous/realizes he like's Sonny more than a friend? Just speculation.

I think people assumed that. Will & Marlena have some scenes together around Thanksgiving and again around Christmas. Then Freddie mentioned in a different interview something that the love story won't start until late December/January. So I think people just took those tidbits and made their own spoiler.

• Members

Will & Marlena have scenes tomorrow (IOct 26th) where he starts to talk about his feelings

Gabi admits Will & her havent had sex since the first time

Abby is jealous of mel & chad

Chad, Sonny, Will decide they need to find out whose gambling on the site

Maybe this guy is Sonny's new BF?

• Members

I loved that FS said that people figure out Will's gay even though he doesnt admit it. Iam glad no one forces his hand and makes him come out when he's not ready and it also sounds like Sonny may be the first friend and maybe person, unless he Tells Marlena first, that he's gay.

• Members

I like it too. I'm a fan of individual characters, more than I am couples, so I'm okay with Sonny (and Will too) dating other people before they hook up. Give me a slow build (as long as there is actual progression, there's a difference between slow build and nothing happening at all).

• Members

Maybe Sonny & Will can be each other's wingmen when they encounter guys. The possibilities, long term even have me so happy. I cant believe im gonna say this but is Days Gonna be the 2nd daily drama to showcase a realistic look at gay and lesbian life? I sure think so,

• Members

I think our Freddie is not being truthful about SOMETHING! I'm surprised that he admits (or is it "admits") that Will is gay since I always thought the actors were forced to be tight-lipped about upcoming stories. I think he's fudging things a bit. Either he's not being honest about Sonny and Will being a couple or he's not being honest about Will's sexuality. If Chad just so happens to end up being Sonny's man, I won't be surprised. Chad and Sonny have clicked in ways that Will and Sonny haven't.

Archived