• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Daytime Confidential's Jamey Giddens Tweeted This:

@prezpat Yeah. They're giving story to the big guns to start. Hearing Marlena will be integral 2 Will's coming out. #DAYS

@prezpat Once they firmly establish the Jarlena vs. Stefano umbrella story, I bet the young adult scene will heat up. #DAYS

• Members

I need to listen to it. Really??? January??...WTF??? Talk about really taking it slow.....F U CK!

Well at least there is something to look forward to before the new year.

Tell me about it.

I thought the writers said the show was going to be about relationships?? So tired of Jarlena vs Stefano 1 million redux....

• Members

I am sure the fans will return for the millionth time. Days reminds me of B&B. B&B has it's Brooke/Ridge/Taylor redux ever few months to bring up ratings and get the show some buzz. I know it's using history but B&B never matured/grew. That's how I feel about Days....it never matured....it's all about Jarlena vs Stefano ....the show never branched out...yes they had other stories...but the main theme of the show was Jarlena and Stefano...that's why when they arent featured as a story the ratings plummet...I'm sure the ratings will go up once again with the same old story just rewritten....its a shame

• Members

There are people who like John and Marlena and not everyone thinks the last two years of Nicole and Maggie was just by definition better than what came before. Maggie, yeah, I liked the story with the crypt. Nicole if I never saw again I wouldn't care, that is how much the show beat that character into the ground with daily doses of "Johnny! Sydney!" for years on end.

Bring on Marlena, bring on John, bring on the eyebrow. It has to be better than 2009-2011.

Archived