Gabi Realizes Will is Not Attracted To Her

Will admires Sonny & Looks Up to Him

Will begins college and begins find out who he is and what his feelings are

Will & Sonny begin working on the website

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it'd be awesome if Will tried denying his feelings for Sonny by hooking up somehow with Nicole. It'd be a fantastic way to keep the rivalry between she and Sami going and it'd be a serious dilemma for Will that goes beyond, "Well, maybe I'm just not into girls!".

• Members

Coming Up

T tries to play hardball with his friends-Its Sonny or Him------stupid...what friends does T have?

Gabi Realizes Will is Not Attracted To Her---how long have they been together and she barely noticed.

Will admires Sonny & Looks Up to Him......thats what Chandler Massey said during his interview

Will begins college and begins find out who he is and what his feelings are...Yesssssssssssss

Will & Sonny begin working on the website....hehehe

• Members

Too bad this isn't '80's DAYS, or else there'd be a literal blowout, replete with homemade bombs, lurking super-villains, flying teenagers (all half-naked, of course), and Pat Benatar music playing over the montage.

• Members

Spoilers for 8/30/2011

-Will & Gabi are at pub getting food for the lake. The Run into Abby & Chad making out outside. Will & Gabi leave. Sonny comes by and says he's not planning to go to the lake. Abby & Chad ask Sonny to reconsider. Sonny agrees to come along.

Kinsey shows up with T who notices Jen & Daniel and makes fun of them because they are older. Mel gets mad and Dario wants T to apologize. T says its a joke.

Sonny shows up and T gets pissed and Says its time to chose me or the gay guy. Will in front of the whole crowd stands up for Sonny & Tells T To Chill Out. T gets mad and takes Off. Jen is mad at T and wonders if T realizes its 2011.

Over the day Abby, Mel, Dario, Jen & Daniel all discuss T's Homophobia to Sonny. Jen also says she doesnt like being called old.

At the lake the guys go off to play Volleyball. Will asks Sonny why he isnt playing. Sonny says the teams are evenly matched. Gabi shows off her new bikini and asks Will to swim. He agrees but seems more into the water than Gabi

Later while relaxing, Sonny takes the opportunity to ask Chad and Will about the website but Abby says this is no place for work talk. Dario laughs.

Off in the Distance an angered T watches Sonny take his place in his friends lives.

• Members

Jennifer & Daniel are at the lake and he's something like I didnt know old people were coming

Why did Kinsey bring T in the first place

Maybe this was done so more folks would learn Sonny's gay and T's Homophobia?

• Members

I realize times are tough are money and set space are at a premium, but...Chad and Abby making out outside the pub? But maybe I'm just reading that wrong. I hope.

So T tampers with the fuel line on Sonny's jet ski, causing it to explode while he's in the water. Then, as Will and Chad drag him out of the lake, Will begins to perform mouth-to-mouth resuscitation...when suddenly, something comes up. wink.png

Archived