• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If Its Will or whoever I would rather see it developed on Screen then be told It's Sonny &. Seeing Sonny's to be bF realize That he is in love with Sonny would be a great story for that actor play

I could see Chad But I also Heard they are doing Chad/Abby/Melanie

Im sorry even If T ends up being Gay, I dont want Sonny with him and I honestly think T is just a homophobe plain & simple

So Unless there is some other yet to be revealed gay guy, Im staying With Will

In my mind, I believe will believes that he is straight and loves Gabi but like Rafe said he has no idea what Love is and I think Will's attraction to Sonny will bve organic but it will surprise him

Plus IMHO DAYS is smart by not confirming or denying Will. ATWT for example before they even cast Noah said he's Luke's BF and then he didnt air for like 3 months and was doing press b4 anything was filmed and then when he started airing folks were mad Noah & Luke didnt instantly fall for each other

The way Days is doing it is better

• Members

Spoilers for week of 9/5/11

Gabi confided in Abigail that she didn't think Will was into their making love. Abigail was sympathetic, but when Chad, Will and Sonny came up with a new idea for the website, she used it as an excuse to push Will and Gabi together. Gabi kissed Will, but it seemed he was feeling something else. What's going on?

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx207/daytimeroyaltypics/Spoilers/8c16ad11.jpg

Archived