AMC: Another dead character returns?!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey, if it means the end of Rylee, I'll accept just about anything. Back from the dead, time travel, witness protection...anything. They can say Gillian was hanging out on LOST's Craphole Island with Jack and Sawyer, Leo is a vampire from Bon Temps, LA, and Zach is "A" from Pretty Little Liars.

• Members

They should just return Ryan and Greenlee to their most notable partners, Gillian and Leo, and end the show with that as the final pairs. All the dead characters coming back en masse doesn't bother me because the show is ending and this is the only time to bring everyone back so they all can live happily ever after. I hope they also find a way to bring back Billy Clyde, Ray Gardner and Will Cordlandt.

• Members

I seriously wish GH could bring back at least one dead character. Days does it, Y&R has done it to the point of apathy, OLTL has done it, why can' GH bring back AJ for gods sake.

I do think AMC is going overboard with this. Dixie, while its nice to see her back, I really don't understand the why. Its nice Broderick is trying to give as many fans as she can a payoff and we all know most of these folks coming back won't be on the online version of AMC anyway so in that sense it doesn't bother me as much but they are going overboard. I do agree a lot of this is why soaps get laughed at but my loving AMC heart loved Leo and Gillian. I just hope Broderick does their returns justice.

• Members

I going to try and enjoy all of this. The returns I'm going to enjoy the most are the living people like Brooke, Adam and Lily. (Still holding out a glimmer of hope that my very much alive Reggie can come home.) I have to admit that clip of Leo reminds me of how much I liked him. I'm just sorry he won't have any scenes with "Bianca" since he was the person she came out to and they had a really sweet friendship.

But this is starting to feel a lot like Lost's final season. It was nice to see familiar faces but the last episode, while sweet, was kind of a fail.

• Members

I don't think the show would've have brought so many dead people had Lorraine Broderick really thought there was a chance the show was going to survive past September 23.

I'm suspending disbelief, because it's an enjoyable story and it makes sense with David's history.

I think though that Babe and Gillian may be brought back in the form of flashbacks where they show that David's research did not go as planned and they ended up really dying.

• Members

If All My Children wasn't going off the air on September 23, I don't think I would have continued watching much longer. There's a reason I stopped watching Days of Our Lives and don't even look back. It's not going to stop at Babe and Gillian either.

• Members

True, but just because the show is cancelled doesn't mean the show has to descend into this type of craziness. IMO, ending the show respectfully to its past without turning it into a bad sci-fi movie would have been even more satisfying.

I do hope this arc ends up being revealed to be a dream.

I'm with you though due to the cancellation. I think I can ride it out. No, I know I can but some days I have seconds thoughts, lol.

Archived