GH: Discussion for the Month of August

• Members

I really liked Claudia up until the Sonny love. SJB and Ric Hearst were smokin hot together, but Guza couldn't get over his Sonny/MB boner so she was wasted on him instead. Hell I still liked her in any scene that wasn't with Maurice or Burton and didn't mention them.

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought Sonny & Claudia had soo much potential. GH should'nt have made Claudia responsible for Michael's shooting in any way!!

And Claudia and Sonny had one of the hottest love scenes when Claudia first got to PC!! wub.png

Claudia and Ric were pretty damn hot to

I would welcome my girl back with OPEN ARMS! To bad SJB is over at DAYS now. Can't see myself accepting a recast, except maybe Tamara Braun...LOL ;-).

• Members

The ruination of SBJ's two characters was MB. Carly was never the same again either. I don't know why he is lauded as the "star" because Sonny is a black hole, which Alexis only narrowly escaped. The other women didn't fare well at all.

• Members

I absolutely hated Claudia hated her and I love SJB and adored her as CArly. But Guza's idea of kickass women, this slutty edgy (I hate that word) cleavage showing leather clad "dark" cariacature of women I absolutely detest and Claudia was the absolute prototype of that. Its not even close to a 2011 characterization of strong intelligent women. I liked her Carly because she wanted to be more or better and even through her schemes you could always see that side of her.Claudia was just another stupid slutty mobbet they threw at Sonny and Jason and shreaked at women all over town for no reason. I think I could have really enjoyed Claudia if SJB would have played her like Faith who was the same but was also lighter and more fun and I thought was a hell of a lot smarter and independent than Claudia ever was. Her villian portrayal actually lightened up GH moreso than any other villian since. She was crazy and fun. I think its one reason I loved Kate because she was so different than the std male doormats GH is filled with. THey ruined her too with Sonny.

• Members

Spinelli I feel vile creeping up inside of me listening to him. I ff thru everyone who is in a scene with him.

I was so frustrated a week ago, I hard copied a letter to the witers that they need to get rid of Mr Grasshopper fast, before they lose viewers.jeal0002.gif

Archived