GH: Discussion for the Month of August

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sadly I see alot of Carly haters here. sad.png I happen to think she is a brilliant actress. I find her entertaining.

Though I am the first one to rag on her as well when she deserves it.

Like running to Jason about Jos when she should have gone home first.

I am on the 'fence' with Sam. I don't like with what they did to the character over night. She went from a idiot with no voice sitting on a couch waiting for her man to come back to her, and now all of a sudden she is mouthy? Overnight she grew a backbone?

MB plays the role of Sonny brilliantly. Very entertaining. Except this past week. I felt like I needed a shower after watching him.

LOVE my Jason. wub.png Could NEVER say a bad word about him. lol

Liz is to me, a waste of life. Why was she hired back? angry.png

Abby & Michael are hitting 'splitsville' soon. Looking forward to it. As much as I adore Michael, watching him lately is like watching paint dry on a wall.

THRILLED that Monica is back!!!wub.pngsmile.png Brilliant move. Unfortunately Alan's visit is very short lived. sad.png

Scene of the week for me, without a doubt was getting drunk at Coleman's and discard clothing. So disapointed on Friday when we saw no scenes of them. Uncle Mac walked in!! I bet Diane 'does' Coleman. wub.png

I am a Jax fan and will miss him. Why is Spinelli still working and Jax isn't? angry.png

• Members

I completely disagree on JJ. Everything about him is natural. There is nothing forced or contrived about his performances. It's all quite genuine even if the sensitive portrayal isn't well liked by some I don't think it can be denied that it's organic and raw.

MB was once good but his technique has atrophied a lot and most of that is due to poor habits like the mumbling and the yelling but there was once power, control and substance in his portrayal of Sonny. He wasn't all bad.

Jason Thompson is just as boring in his 'off time' as JJ is. However JT doesn't have JJ's highs. I would say look at the reels they selected for this past Emmy's supposedly their best work. JT selected a tape where KMc out acted him in virtually every single scene while JT just rung his hands in the background and begged for her not to leave. I don't see how JT is a better actor then JJ.

RH was a brilliant performer he took down MB and SB about 13 levels when he first came on and he really sold Rick as being an intense character who came to town to make Sonny pay for the way his life turned out. He was like the male version of Carly and I loved him when he first came on and started messing with his older brother. But I don't see the point of bringing Rick back unless they are seriously going to attempt to bring the mob pack down a notch or twelve.

• Members

JJ is a wonderful actor. Though GV was easier on the eyes, JJ ROCKS as a performer. I can't take that from him.

Ric Lansing..BRILLIANT actor and sorely missed. There is so much writing material for him if they would bring him back.

As Ric.

Forgot about Dr Patrick. He is a blast when he is away from his drill sargent of a wife. Him & Matt share some adorable scenes.

Archived