AMC: actor to possibly make a cameo appearance

• Members

I'm not hating on Alexa however her Babe just represents everything that people hate about Babe. The propping, the overkill of screentime, not to mention the smugness.

I think it had more to do with AH's comments about Babe in interviews than AH being a pet of the writers (which she obviously was)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh for the love of god, what the f&ck is David doing going and digging up every damn corpse in town and bringing it back to life? I'm just about done with this nonsense. She best be a ghost!! (Hopefully showing up to bless her sister and Bianca and then get the hell off my screen!)

• Members

Oh my f*cking g.. HER = Babe!

WTF made your pay-less attention typing ass think I hated Alexa Havins?

Lets go over fanbases that hated Babe Carey.

Lets see.

The Chandler fans

The Cortlandt fans

JR fans hated her

Martin fans

Jamie fans hated her

Brooke fans hated her

Adam fans loathed her

Dixie fans for some reason

David fans hated her

Bianca fans hated her

Kendall fans hated her

Erica Kane fans hated her

Amanda Dillon fans extremely hated her

Eden Riegel went on live TV and the fans kept asking her when was Bianca gonna slap that b!tch out of town.

This wasn't made up hate to her. BTW her = BABE! Babe Carey. And Chrishell Stause even said how much hate mail Alexa recieved was ridiculous, AH chose to leave after all of that. The AMC fans never loved that b!tch, BABE!

• Members

I really dont care what you think bc it wasnt aimed at you. I never called you out and I never said anything negative towards you. (but the opposite cant be said in reverse) Thats you inferring something that wasnt there and picking at some meaningless nonsense. I clearly was not talking about you which is why I said as much with my reply. Now that Ive clarified that, if you choose not to believe it, then thats your problem

• Members

Today's been a bad news day. No two-hour finale and now this.

I liked Babe until I started really disliking AH as a result of her interviews. There's no "alleging" about it: She flat-out said in an interview that she was always in JHC's office pushing for more Babe propping and for less sympathetic writing for JR. I don't even have that much a problem with her trying to affect the writing for character. It was her working to sabotage her co-star's character (and her being so open and proud about it) that really irked me.

• Members

I don't begrudge anyone's opinion about whether or not this character should return (even if it's a moot point - which it now obviously is). But it's hard to have a rational discussion when some of these responses are SO heated - - like Babe or Alexa herself came to people's houses and pooped on their front porch. I don't get it, but obviously there are people that feel that strongly.... CD, don't jump on Cheap. That was me. All Cheap did was give me another take on the background of Babe's popularity... and "popularity" can be taken as both admiration and disdain.

Archived